Upload a video to an activity
When you upload a video to an activity, Ruzuku will host that video for you. We'll also automatically convert your MP4 video into a Web- and mobile-optimized format for your students to view.
Ruzuku supports videos in any resolution, including high-definition resolutions such as 720p, 1080p, and even 4K. We display videos using an adaptive streaming player, which adjusts its resolution and speed based on your student's device and internet connection.
Note that each video file must be no larger than 2,000 MB (2 GB) and should be in MP4 format.
Please name your video file as simply as possible to ensure the best transcoding (all lower case, no spaces, punctuation or special characters).
How to Upload a Video to Your Course
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Lessons" in the left-hand Courses column.
- Click the name of the specific activity to which you want to add a video.
- Click on the "Upload" link under the activity title.
Select an option from the upload dialog window. To choose a file from your computer, you can drag and drop the file or click "Choose file". You also have the option to upload a video from Facebook, Flickr, Google Drive, a web link, or Instagram
- If you selected "Choose file", then simply select a video file from your computer to upload and click "Open."
Tip: Your video file must be no larger than 2,000 MB (2 GB).
- Once your video has finished uploading, click "Save" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
Note: Your video upload may take a few minutes, depending on the file size and your internet connection
Tip: To preview your activity, click the "Save & View" button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.