Embed a survey in an activity
How to Embed a Survey
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Lessons" in the left-hand Courses column.
- Click the name of the activity in which you are going to embed a survey. (If you haven't created an activity, you'll need to do that first!)
- Go to the "upload or embed a primary video" section below the activity title.
- Click "Embed."
- Paste in the embed code from your survey tool.
Tip: Ruzuku runs on an https website. In order for your survey to embed properly in your course, the embed code from your survey must also use an https link to reference your survey.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to this activity.
Tip: To see how your survey will look to your students, click "Save & View" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
Note: Once you have saved the embed code, you cannot edit it. However, you can delete the embed code and paste a brand-new embed code.