Cancel a payment plan (Stripe)
If you have a Ruzuku Up-and-Comer subscription and your Stripe account is integrated with Ruzuku, you may have set up a payment plan for a student.
Need to cancel a student's Stripe payment plan?
How to Cancel a Payment Plan
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Overview" in the Students column.
- On the Student Dashboard, find the student's listing in the Overview tab.
- Click on the student's name.
- Click on the Payments tab for the student.
- Click on the Cancel Payment Plan button, and then again, when prompted.
Note: Cancelling a payment plan is a permanent action and cannot be reversed.
The screen will show a confirmation that the subscription has been canceled.
You will also be able to see that the subscription has been canceled on the Overview tab of the Students Management tab.
Cancelling a subscription does not remove a student's access to the course. See the related article below, Remove a student from a course, for instructions.