Create a payment plan price point (Stripe)
If you have a Ruzuku Up-and-Comer subscription and your Stripe account is integrated with Ruzuku, you can offer a course payment plan to your students through Ruzuku.
How to Create a Payment Plan Price Point
- Go to your "Manage Courses" page.
- Click on the title of your course.
- In the pop-up menu of course information, click on "Pricing" in the Sales column.
- Create a Price Point by naming it (perhaps something similar to "Full price payment plan" -- your students will see the name you choose).
- Select “Payment Plan”.
- Choose the currency you wish to use to charge your payments, then fill in the amount to be paid each month and the number of months the card should be charged that amount.
- Click Save Price Point.
How to Enroll Students
Once the Payment Plan has been created, provide the link to the Price Point to your students. Now your students can go to Ruzuku to set up their payment plan and enroll in your course.
Information on how to find a course enrollment link can be found here:
How Payments are Charged & Reported
The student will receive a payment receipt after each monthly payment. Individual payments from each student on a Stripe payment plan will be listed on the Students Dashboard of the course, in the Payments section, with Payment Status "Succeeded".
You can refund payments from a payment plan from the Students Dashboard Payment screen.