Create a new user
University Subscription Level
As an Administrator, you can create new Users in your university.
- Click on the Site Management menu at the top of the screen.
- Click on the People menu.
- Use the search function to be sure that the new User doesn't already have an existing account.
- To create a new user, click the orange "Create new user" button.
- Fields noted with an asterisk (*) are required.
- New users are typically students, so select "Student" as the Role and then click the purple Create User button.
Note: As Administrator, you have the ability to create a new Instructor or Admin. Please be sure not to exceed the number of Instructors or Admins allowed in your subscription level. (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your subscription level.)
Send the new User his/her email address and password, along with your University login URL, to sign in.