Embed a video in a Ruzuku sales page
You can embed a video stored on a file storage website such as YouTube or Vimeo into your Ruzkuu sales page. Here are the instructions to do that:
1. Upload the video to a service that provides iframe embed code for sharing (such as Vimeo or YouTube). Follow their instructions to copy the"embed" iframe code, which should look somewhat similar to this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qyUjMiI8xyo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Note: The code should always start with "iframe" and the link URL should always be https://).
2. In the course sales page where you would like to embed the video, click the Code View icon toggle to display the HTML code view:
3. There you'll see the sales page content in HTML view.
4. Copy the video iframe code, and insert it into the spot where you would like to see it in the sales page. (We have intentionally put XXXXX's in the text view so that you can quickly see exactly where to insert the code:
5. Then, click Save and again click the Code View icon to toggle back to the normal view.